Methods Process Analyst 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Everett, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Analyze current & future business environment and develop forecast, acquisition, and utilization plans to optimize resources in support of company initiatives and program business plans.
- Develop and maintain complex Business System factory definition to be used for manufacturing planning.
- Develop labor hour estimates for new or revised production and tooling work packages by utilizing labor standards, tool and production design drawing reviews, and Tool & Production Operations concurrence to support program business plans.
- Monitor performance.
- Participate in developing integrated (e.g., crew cycling, learning curve, shift analysis, optimum/maximum crew size, tooling capacity) tool and production master schedules by developing tool and position plan/documents, tool downtimes, rate flow
- Identify and implement improvements to processes by analyzing current processes and utilizing established improvement methodologies to maximize the efficiency of equipment and personnel and to support company improvement initiatives.
- Analyze changes to approved plans resulting from unplanned events.
- Assess impact of changes to cost, schedule, resources, and delivery.
- Develop modifications to existing plans and obtains approval for plan changes.
- Participate in negotiations representing Production and Tooling Operations to support schedule commitments or statement of work impacts.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and status integrated shop operating plans to maximize efficiency of equipment and personnel, to reduce inventory, and meet cost & schedule commitments.
- Develop and support shop performance metrics by analyzing data in order to recommend plan of action for Production and Tooling Management.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Wednesday, September 26, 2018