Integrated Planning & Scheduling Specialist 4
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Oklahoma City, OK
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Program Scheduler: Prepare, develop, coordinate, integrate, analyze, and maintain integrated schedules for proposals, projects, programs and major initiatives at all levels across functional value streams.
- Collect status, analyze schedule, and advise program leadership team on performance improvement.
- Analyze schedule-related risk and opportunity, and provide potential solutions to management.
- Work with customers to develop performance recovery plans and incorporate relevant documentation where appropriate.
- Perform schedule, event and change impact analysis.
- Travel: 10% maximum expected
- Required – able to obtain Secret Clearance
- Required – Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Project Management, Planning, and Scheduling
- Required – Intermediate proficiency using MS Project
- Experience developing and maintaining IMSs for aerospace engineering businesses
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Monday, April 9, 2018