Remote Recruiter - Work from Home
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Los Angeles, CA
Access Talent Today is seeking an energetic, fast-paced recruiter who wants to grow and make an immediate impact while working from your home office. Enjoy working in a flexible telecommute environment with autonomy and the ability to define your own success.
You will have free access to Hundreds of open positions on several unique platforms. We prefer to add recruiters with an IT focus. However, we participate in providing talent in the following verticals: Technology, Healthcare, Supply Chain & Logistics, Executive Search, Engineering, Accounting & Finance, Sales, Operations, Marketing, Administration & HR.
NOTE: This Position is remote and compensation is straight commission-based.
- You will build relationships and trust with candidates by showing empathy and understanding in each candidate’s needs for personal growth.
- Effectively utilize job boards, social media, Internet, and cold calling to attract candidates. Candidate Resumes will be provided to you for openings that you have expertise in for sourcing.
- Efficiently evaluate candidates through screening and interview processes to include thoroughly discussing job requirements and required qualifications.
- Coordinate with the Director of Recruiting to develop and implement a solid talent acquisition strategy.
- 2+ years of demonstrated and measurable recruiting experience, IT recruiting is a plus! Demonstrated track record of successfully selling career and contract opportunities to talented candidates.
- College education is preferred, however, not required if recruiting record and experience is exceptional.
- You are a hunter and enjoy competing. You are confident with the capacity to cultivate and nurture relationships. You will be successful if you set aside at least 20 hours or more of uninterrupted time each week to call prospective candidates.
- Passion for targeting talent that is congruent with open position descriptions and a keen eye for fulfilling candidate desires.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to think strategically
- Ability to quickly learn and master content
Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and previous experience using CRM applications
- Telework environment from home with weekly recruiting team meetings (by phone)
- Free Specialized training opportunities
- Access to an executive recruiting coach who has 20+ yrs of Successful Recruiting Experience in Multiple Verticals
Note: Commissions will vary depending on which open positions you choose to source. Split fees between the remote recruiter and Access Talent Today will be agreed upon per position sourced.
Thursday, November 2, 2017