Facilities Project Admin 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Auburn, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- With minimal assistance on complex projects,
- log requests into work management system in order to document, track, and perform work.
- obtain facilities design (company & contract) and resource commitments.
- evaluate contractor proposals for fair & reasonable cost.
- negotiate options with customer to select the best solution for customer and company.
- monitor and coordinate implementation activities on complex projects, such as relocations, construction, utility shutdowns, budget management, schedule, and project reviews.
- ensure compliance with company & regulatory standards such as city, county, state, federal.
- ensure completion and retention of project records by following the standard operating procedure for closure and update of appropriate documents, forms, permits, work management systems, commissioning and as-built drawings.
- Assemble and release work package to implement the project:
- Pull together budget/funding source, schedule, drawings, specifications, statement of work, procurement, estimates, etc.
- Collect & integrate documents such as facilities work order, contract service request, drawings, vendor quotes, schedule, permits.
- Receive customer requests for complex projects, such as construction, rearrangements, moves, and asset acquisition, via various electronic methods. Validate against acceptance criteria for new requests and acknowledges customer requests.
- Evaluate requests and meet with customer to define requirements for complex projects. Identify acceptable options with customer to clarify needs and develop the preliminary scope of work in order to meet customer requirements. Work with affected parties to define functionality and constructability.
- Create layouts and conceptual designs. Develop options so that facilities modifications are accomplished within project objectives.
- Support development of conceptual, budgetary, and detailed cost estimates to assist in the business case analysis.
- Administer contractor activities by participating in contractor selection, contract award, contract change negotiations, constructability reviews, and cost/schedule visibility, such as management, customer and contractor reviews to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate with affected parties such as customer, designers, SHEA, crafts, security, and network infrastructure to create an implementation plan.
- Coordinate support functions such as vendors, security, fire, SHEA, network infrastructure and verify compliance with project documents.
- Ensure project implementation meets established quality, cost, schedule targets and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure comprehensive closeout and retention of project and contract files to provide an audit trail for Records Retention, Internal Audit, Internal Revenue Service, Property Accounting, Legal, and Facilities.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018