Fitness & Wellness Specialist 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Renton, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
Looking for an Exercise Physiologist to work within our Industrial Athlete Program.
- Plan, administer, and deliver conditioning classes that focus on corrective exercise.
- Engage groups of employees in low impact functional movements that concentrate on injury prevention.
- Support communication and promotion of the Industrial Athlete program, including group presentations and marketing
- Collaborate with corporate strategy, suppliers, business partners and others to effectively deliver services.
- Engage employees in services that support their well-being.
- Support promotion and delivery of company wellness programs.
- Develop and instruct exercise programs that are safe and effective.
- Support overall operations of facilities.
- Interact with suppliers, business partners and others to effectively deliver services.
- Support communication and promotion of wellness programs.
- Support delivery of wellness activities in alignment with company wellness initiatives.
- Develop and deliver basic exercise programs to individuals or groups.
- Modify exercise to individual needs and provide focused one on one coaching.
- Provide recommendations and referrals to company wellness programs.
- Perform facility monitoring, cleaning and maintenance.
- Assist with daily operations of facilities, participant recruitment and administrative duties.
- 4-10 hr days (4:30 AM - 2:00 PM or 5:30 AM - 3:00 PM) Monday – Thursday
- Basic computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Required – Certifications must be current and annual re-fresher training that meets OSHA compliance requirements, must be provided for: American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR Training, First Aid Training, AED (Automated External Defibrillator) Training, and OSHA compliance training related to Bloodborne Pathogens (Group Exercise Instructors do not need OSHA training).
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Wednesday, October 10, 2018