Employee Development Specialist 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Everett, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Conduct learning requirements analysis and establish learning objectives.
- Design and develop course content and instructional materials.
- Test delivery environment and establish system access requirements.
- Deliver content and assess effectiveness based on learning objectives.
- Conduct customer workplace coaching sessions to improve individual or group performance.
- Deploy development tools and monitor implementation and performance outcomes.
- May be required to travel locally in Puget sound
- Able to support multiple shifts
- Experience in Electrical systems/Fiber Optics is required.
- Experience in oxygen and plumbing systems is required.
- Must have working knowledge and work experience in the areas of Fiber Optics routing and installing, examining/cleaning/inspection, light loss testing, electrical routing, crimping, connectors, and soldering.
- Must have experience in the field of aircraft sealing.
- Must be knowledgeable of sealing applications such as fay, cap seal, fillet, and fuel tank sealing.
- Must have working knowledge and work experience with oxygen systems, oxygen bottles, tubing, couplings, and pressure testing systems.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tuesday, August 7, 2018