Software Engineer III (Secret clearance or clearable)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Charleston, SC
Our client is seeking a qualified, experienced, professional Software Engineer III in Charleston, SC
Plan, organize and manage the configuration, install, optimize, administer, and maintain financial systems supported by the Unit including but not limited to: PeopleTools based PeopleSoft Human Resources Management System (HRMS); Momentum Financials, Business Objects Enterprise; Regional Financial Management System Disbursing (RFMS/D) application; and the enterprise scheduling & automation software, BMC Control-M suite.
Provide efficient analysis and troubleshooting of production issues, both during and after normal business hours, to ensure service level agreements (SLAs) and metrics are maintained or exceeded.
The Software Engineer III performs the following tasks:
- Plan, develop, integrate and automate application and operating system tasks through an automated batch scheduler (eg. BMC Control-M) with focus on efficiency and automation.
- Develop, document, and execute daily, bi-weekly, monthly, and annual operating procedures to support the production financial systems.
- Perform the installation of application software and core database software upgrades, patches, and hotfixes.
- Analyze and correct both functional and technical issues that arise as a result of executing daily, bi-weekly, monthly, and annual operating procedures.
- Plan, test, and execute continuity of operations plans for all applicable systems.
Software Systems Utilized:
- Oracle 11g and later
- SQL Server 2005 and later
- PeopleSoft Payroll and Time & Labor
- Momentum Financials
- Business Objects Enterprise
- SAP HANA
- SQL and SQL Plus
- Windows 2008 and Later
- Windows 7 and Later
- BMC Control-M batch scheduling software
- Four-year degree in computer science, business or closely related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience in systems development, requirements development, and/or automated financial systems analysis.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate technical as well as non-technical information, both orally and in writing.
- Must place emphasis on teamwork and work well in a team oriented environment.
Knowledge and experience with:
- PeopleSoft Administration.
- SQL, Powershell, Windows command line scripting
- Oracle database in Windows 2008
- Personal computers running Windows 7 workstation
- “Control-M” batch scheduling software
- Candidate must either possess or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance (or interim Secret)
Tuesday, August 7, 2018