Procurement Cost Analyst 1
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Hazelwood, MO
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Assist the analyses for discrete estimates and development of Priced Bill of Material (PBOM).
- Assist developing discrete estimates for the cost of parts, systems and assemblies from historical data, parametric analysis and technical requirements.
- Assist preparing less complex material estimates.
- Support coordination with functional organizations to determine responsibilities, strategies, schedules and timelines.
- Support coordination of requirements with engineering and procurement organizations.
- Support analyses for funding and expenditure profiles.
- Support preparation of documentation in accordance with policies and procedures, government and regulatory agency requirements (FAR, DFAR) and customer requirements.
- Part-time position: 32 hours/week
- Required – Successfully pass a credit check
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Skill/experience in Cost Estimation and Quantitative Analysis
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Thursday, May 31, 2018