Procurement Analyst 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Mesa, AZ
U.S. Citizenship Required*
Our client's indirect supply chain teams are dedicated to enabling our company by developing cutting edge sourcing strategies and negotiating long term partnerships with our suppliers. Achieving this requires a laser sharp focus on internal customer needs, supported by a robust digital toolset. The Digital Strategy team is seeking a business process and systems analyst to help support our internal customers through basic troubleshooting, and to continually improve our efficiency through innovative use of basic business technologies like Microsoft Excel and Tableau.
- Help with process improvement.
- Learn how to provide support for systems by maintaining access controls, helping get suppliers registered, routing tickets, etc.
- Provide basic customer support functions that require coordination across multiple groups and will be expected to help the team innovate new ways of accomplishing their goals.
- Complete a month of training on our processes and systems when hired before performing the role.
- Required – Successfully pass a credit check
- Propensity for technology (no true technology background required)
- Skill with analysis, synthesis, and analyzing software problems
- Customer service skills, including good relationship building skills
- MS Excel skills, specifically Excel VBA programming
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 7 years of experience in customer service or technology support.
Tuesday, March 27, 2018