Master Scheduler (Interim Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Arlington, VA
Essential Job Functions:
- The IPS will be used to monitor performance and capture schedule metrics and perform simulations such as Monte Carlo. The successful candidate should be able to use simulation tools such as Monte Carlo and other techniques to model possible outcomes based on program data with actual outcomes on multiple task orders and scenarios.
- Will gather information about newly issued task orders such as requirements, technology, operating environment, staff maturity, COTS/custom, methodology (Agile, etc.) and various other factors to incorporate activities into the IPS.
- Make recommendations on incremental deployment, time boxing, continuous delivery, schedule recommendations, risk factors, etc. Consult with Program Management to guide project schedule and related decisions.
- Assist with the maintenance of the created Master schedule, capturing inputs and status from several sources, thoroughly understand the work and time involved in planning and executing each activity.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring activities through the complete program life cycle.
- Master scheduler will work across organizational areas, including customers, supervisors, clients, and team members.
- Normal business hours, although extended hours may be required during surge activities.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering or a related field is required; Master’s Degree is desired
- Active Secret Clearance required; TS preferred
- Professional experience in manufacturing software such as MS and MSProject or Project Service is desired
- Outstanding written & verbal communications skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Project management proficiency including tracking and reporting on up 10 concurrent projects
- Preferred Knowledge/Experience:
- Experience working with Department of State customers
- PMP certified preferred
- Physical Requirements:
- Perform other tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of the department/contract
- Perform other duties as assigned by Program Manager
- Interim Secret clearance required.
Tuesday, April 24, 2018