Sr. TIBCO Developer
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Long Island City, NY
As a part of the client's Technology Services ERP Group, the consultants will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of IT functional solutions. The consultants will also apply deep functional expertise and client handling skills in order to ensure engagement productivity, increase efficiencies for clients, resolve issues and overall client satisfaction. The consultants will work under minimal supervision and might be required to oversee the work of more junior team members.
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years experience with TIBCO Enterprise Suite.
- Must have experience with **RV, BW, EMS, BC, Adapter Suite, Administrator, Hawk, and Spotfire. (All Are must haves).
- Must have recent experience installing, configuring, setting up and supporting the Spotfire for Data Analytics.
- Must have experience as admin with Spotfire for Data Analytics.
- Must have experience designing and architecting various EAI and B2B projects using TIBCO tools and technologies.
- Must have Expertise with TIBCO EMS/JMS - installing the EMS, creating Queues, Topics, Users and Roles & configuring various EMS options.
- Must have experience with TIBCO Active Data Base Adapter, TIBCO File Adapter
- Must have experience with TIBCO Business Connect and Implemented SOAP and EDI protocols.
- Must have experience in implementing SOA concepts.
- Must have experience designing and developing Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and Service palettes using SOAP/HTTP and SOAP/JMS with TIBCO Business Works.
- Must have experience in user management, system and domain monitoring and management using TIBCO Hawk and TIBCO Administrator.
- Must have experience in TIBCO EMS/JMS - installing the EMS, creating Queues, Topics, Users and Roles & configuring various EMS options.
- Expertise in J2EE, Oracle database.
Tuesday, November 13, 2018