Product Review Engineer 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Jacksonville, FL
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Apply basic knowledge of company design and engineering principles to develop interim or final engineering solutions to product/process issues throughout production or for technical, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by the customer.
- Analyze, conduct failure and root cause analyses, and troubleshoot to understand root cause.
- Provide assistance to identify solutions.
- Provide written dispositions for routine design non-conformances.
- Support activities to identify deviations that could impact design intent and safety and product/process improvements.
- Develop routine customer correspondence for continued safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Participate in Material Review Boards and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). Ensures supplier and build partner comply with company standards.
- Represent the engineering community in the build through post production environment.
- Recommend simple non-destructive test procedures, tools, standards.
- Conduct simple static strength analysis to validate interim design repairs meet original design loads criteria.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with experience in an engineering classification.
- Required – degree from an ABET accredited course of study in engineering.
Sunday, December 17, 2017