Lead Test Analyst
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Greensboro, NC
US Citizenship Required*
The position is responsible for set-up, testing, adjusting, troubleshooting, and clearing circuit difficulties on complex optical and electronic components, assemblies, subassemblies, and systems. The work involves the use of advanced knowledge and the application of the theories, principles, and fundamentals of computers, electricity, electronics, and photonics. It requires the ability to work from various types of work instructions (on-line, sketches, golden units, oral, etc).
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Product Testing – Setup and operate complex test stations. Perform component, functional, and system testing by carrying out documented test procedures using standard and custom test instruments and test sets. Perform special and improvised testing as required through manufacturing test engineering direction
- Troubleshooting – Investigate unusual product problems and conditions. Analyze test set conditions and circuit operations to isolate causes of test failures and determine actions for correction. Apply sound troubleshooting techniques and investigations to resolve problems
- Clearing Circuit Difficulties – Use thorough working knowledge of optical and electronic circuitry related to semi-conductors, microprocessors, memory devices, integrated and discrete circuitry for digital, analog, and photonic applications to perform analysis of product test problems
- Data Collection – Record test outcomes and corrective actions in a timely, accurate, and legible manner within the appropriate data collection system
- Achieving a passing score on an Electronics Test for Level III Tester
- Achieving a passing score on the Company Troubleshooting and Technical Interview
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain DoD Secret level clearance
- Working knowledge of MS Office software packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
The working environment is a manufacturing environment for electro-optical-mechanical products. Typical characteristics for the working environment include:
- Personal Protective Equipment: Safety shoes, safety glasses
- Hazardous Material: Working with or near hazardous material may be required
- Electrical Hazards: Working with or near voltages up to 12KV may be required
- Physical Requirements: Lifting (50 - 60 pounds), sitting, standing, bending, squatting, climbing
Because this is a Government Contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen for consideration.
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
This role requires an Associate of Applied Science degree in Electronic Engineering Technology or equivalent military training.
Saturday, October 21, 2017