Intermediate DNS Systems Administrator (Interim Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Huachuca, AZ
Our client is looking for a motivated candidate capable and willing to learn and perform the following duties:
- Works with customers analyzing, troubleshooting and isolating complex network hardware and software problems using various operating systems in support of the Army Enterprise Protected Domain Name System (EP-DNS).
- Work with engineers to migrate the current environment to Infoblox.
- When required the applicant will also perform architectural troubleshooting of the Army EP-DNS Enterprise System and other technical issues in support of the DNS mission.
- Provide recommendations to customers for rapid restoration of services.
- Administrator should have an understanding of the TCP/IP and the IP address scheme. Be able to provide written and oral communication within a team structure and operate as an individual under some supervision.
- Monitor the health of information systems and apply corrective action as required.
- Modify hardware and software configurations as mission and resource allocation requirements dictate.
- Perform DNS server maintenance, on all DNS Servers as needed.
- Updates and processes all network, domain, user and ASN templates at the NIC.
- HS +4 or AA/AS + 2 IT education/experience
- IAT II certification required (GSEC, Security+, SCNP, SSCP)
- DNSSEC Training Workshop (FedVTE) or other CE from requirements list within 180 days
- TCP/IP network protocol concepts
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX family operating systems
- Knowledge of networking concepts across the LAN/WAN
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team to set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written forms with customers and office staff
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary
- Infoblox familiarity
- Experience with enterprise level systems
- Knowledge of DNS (Domain Name System) and its hierarchy
- Hands-on experience supporting multi-platform OS environment
- Must have a DOD interim Secret clearance
Monday, June 11, 2018