Systems Engineer Support Analyst 4
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Oklahoma City, OK
U.S. Citizenship Required*
This unique and exciting role requires an understanding of the systems engineering process with an emphasis on requirements, verification, and validation. In this role, the individual is expected to be able to mentor and grow talent within the engineering team as well as develop plans to execute a task throughout its lifecycle. The individual must be enthusiastic and hands on in their approach and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Some travel may be required, national and international.
- Research, analyze, and compile complex technical data for company products and system-level concepts in projected operational environments to optimize effectiveness over program lifecycle.
- Apply complex systems engineering processes, methodologies and tools to the design of system of systems, systems and new product development.
- Derive and develop complex architectures, functional requirements, refinements and product designs.
- Assist integrating technical, cost, value, risks and specialty engineering considerations into definition of the product.
- Interface with other members of the project or program teams, management, sales and marketing staff, customers and suppliers to meet group, organization and company objectives.
- Perform technical planning and control; maintain and improve processes and software tools.
- Oversee training; lead and mentor others. Work under minimal direction.
- Lead development of new tools and processes. Review process performance and approve process improvements. Define and review requirements for tool development. Lead peer reviews of tool development products. Lead deployment of new tools and processes. Recognized as a subject matter expert on processes and tools.
- Define independent, creative methods to gather requirements, develop tools and processes. Develop solutions to problems related to requirements. Lead functional analysis team to generate functional architecture.
- Guide development and documentation of system architectures. Evaluate, analyze, and trade critical elements of the system architecture. Lead system-level trades and analysis activities. Communicate and defend trade study results and recommendations to decision makers. Train and mentor others in system architecture definition and analysis.
- Independently develop and execute one or more technical planning and control activities to ensure program management has program status and decision data in place.
- Lead requirements verification and validation activities by planning, monitoring and controlling the completion status. Prepare waivers and deviations for management approval.
- Travel may be required, most likely will not be. The focus of this position is requirement and verification development management and activities
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 7 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A technical degree is defined as any four-year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Friday, April 20, 2018