Staff Analyst 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Portland, OR
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Reviews, develops and facilitates the implementation of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) plans.
- Conducts analysis of internal and external practices.
- Advises organization management on EHS recordkeeping regulatory and industry trends and process improvement opportunities.
- Facilitates development and coordination of policies, processes and services with internal and external organizations.
- Develops and implements new recordkeeping capabilities. Develops and leads process improvement activities.
- Fluent in Microsoft office application.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and prioritize work load.
- Experience developing professional power point presentations along with creating/manipulating excel workbooks.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Friday, July 6, 2018