Sr. Engineer - Full Stack (Blockchain)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a Sr. Full Stack Engineer for our client, building a world-changing platform for developers and blockchain companies.
If you really believe in a decentralized world, and want to make a difference, you could be right for our client. They are building a platform for developers to monetize their work. Their platform is a fundamental revolutionary protocol (rights management) that will enable enable developers to build smart contracts that can transact and exchange things. For example, an autonomous vehicle will be able to buy its own fuel with a smart contract - with no people involved.
- 5 years or more experience writing code and working with a team
- A degree in computer science or related area
- Full stack engineer with experience with a range of front-end and back-end technologies
- Open to evaluating, learning, and using developing frameworks. Some examples we like: React, Vue, MobX, GraphQL.
- Blockchain experience
- Experience working on Ethereum smart contracts
- Experience with EOS (web assembly)
- Experience in a startup environment
Sunday, June 24, 2018