Senior SQL Server Developers (Banking/Brokerage)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Manhattan, NY
Seeking Senior SQL Server Developers / Consultants to support the ongoing expansion of a Corporate Data Warehouse.
- Primary responsibility for logical to physical database design. Code reviews of ETL, and SQL processes.
- The consultants will be a member of the Enterprise Data Architecture team and will participate in implementing enterprise data architecture, data management and data governance solutions.
Minimum Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have 10 + years of experience as a SQL Server database Developer.
- Must have 4 + years of ‘Recent’ experience as a Senior SQL Server developer in a Banking or Brokerage environment.
- Must have experience as part of a team who has developed a ‘Loans and Leasing applications’.
- Must have experience developing large data warehouse.
- Must have experience with ETL tool DataStage.
- Must have experience with Embarcadero tools: DBArtisan and ER/Studio
- 5+ years of experience with SSIS development.
- Must have experience with performance tuning and optimization.
- Must have experience participating in design and analysis sessions with onshore & offshore technical leads to ensure sound team decision-making, and come up with the best appropriate solutions
- Must have experience collaborating and standardizing on design and development processes across the entire data warehouse ETL framework.
- Must have experience documenting required changes in Data warehouse and ETL architecture diagrams
- Would Like candidate to have a BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Very strong SQL development skills.
- Performance tuning expertise.
- Experience with SQL/Server 2008 R2.
- Experience in developing large data warehouse applications.
- Experience with leveraging 2008 R2 features such as partitioning, indexing schemes, table compression, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Tuesday, October 9, 2018