Senior PWB Designer - Cadence Allegro
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Scottsdale, AZ
US Citizenship Required*
Work with Cadence Allegro on Integrated Product Team to design Printed Circuit boards.
- Thoroughly understands the design and documentation requirements of Printed Circuit boards.
- Experienced in generating designs for Digital Signal processing and Hi Frequency RF PCB designs.
- Understands routing principles relating to hi-speed routing and interference design.
- Multi-layer experience up to 24 layers, be conversant in PCB design and fabrication details, able to troubleshoot design data and configuration problems with outside vendors.
- Comfortable working in an Integrated Product Team environment.
- Extensive experience with Cadence Allegro.
- Extensive experience in design, drafting, and detailing mechanical fab, electro-mechanical assemblies, etc.
- Able to multi-task and handle numerous jobs simultaneously.
- Preferred: experience in MIL/Space Product Design for High Reliability.
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in a related specialized area or field or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
Monday, October 9, 2017