Sr. Full Stack Azure Developer
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Long Island City, NY
Our client is looking for Senior Full Stack Azure Developers to be responsible for development and deployment of full-stack global applications, primarily in Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, and mobile solutions. Alongside a team of highly motivated engineers and entrepreneurs in a fun, fast-paced environment, this role offers a unique opportunity to directly impact the Aviation industry using cutting-edge technologies and tools. They want to develop a company-leading technology delivery methodology that blends systems and design thinking to produce highly effective solutions.
- Must have 8+ years of experience working in the US for US companies.
- Must have 10+ years of experience developing software systems as a software developer
- Must have recent experience with developing cloud-based or cloud-enabled applications specific to Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Experience with testing frameworks RSpec, Cucumber, n/j/xUnit, Mocha, Jasmine, Jest)
- Web Design (HTML, CSS)
- Mobile Development and Testing
- IoT Platforms/Tools (MQTT, Websockets, analytics, JSON/XML APIs)
- Revision Control (Git)
- Embedded Software (C, C++)
- CI, Build Automation Tools (Jenkins, Travis CI, Bamboo, TeamCity, VSTS)
- Serverless applications
- Cloud Platforms (Azure, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, Google Cloud).
- Full stack design and development for: Constrained Devices (Sensors and Actuators), Gateways (Connected and Smart Things), IoT Cloud Platforms (AWS or Azure), and Cross Stack Functionality (Security, Ontologies, Development Tools and SDKS)
Wednesday, November 7, 2018