Staff Analyst 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- El Segundo, CA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
Come work with our client's Satellite Systems – Staffing Leadership to assist planning for long-range strategies, organizational goals, objectives and initiatives including hiring event logistics, planning, interview preparation and other related hiring tasks.
- Provide data and metrics for management review and tracking performance to plan.
- Develop, coordinate, and assess architecture of meeting content and leadership briefings.
- Conduct research and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Deliver informational or technical materials.
- Research and evaluate strategic organizational issues and identify options.
- Provide strategic design, logistics and facilitation of large meetings/events.
- Develop and maintain project schedule and budget.
- Monitor and track execution of the plan and communicate status to all project participants.
- Plan and coordinate organizational facility requirements.
- Develop reports, briefings and other documentation for customers and employees.
- Plan and coordinate facility requirements.
- Research and evaluate organizational issues, identify options, and recommend solutions to customers.
- Dynamic self-starter who can work in fast-paced, moving environment.
- Advanced skills in MS Office
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tuesday, April 3, 2018