Technical Data Designer 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Rotorcraft Technical Data Designer
- Develop multiple publication elements for all levels of maintenance for a fielded equipment minor system or multiple sub systems.
- Collect, research, and analyze source data and validate source data based on predefined and developed assumptions.
- Estimate the impact of the proposal or changes to the publication elements.
- Aircraft structures, electrical, airframes maintenance experience desired.
- Technical publications authoring experience desired.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Monday, November 19, 2018