Transportation Analyst 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Seatac, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Assist selecting carriers and spot quotes.
- Provide data on carrier performance and assist reviewing contract requirement adherence.
- Participate in maintaining import and export control program.
- Interface with freight forwarders and carriers on standard shipments.
- Interface with internal compliance organizations to ensure compliance.
- Assist in investigating, preparing, and submitting loss and damage claims to carriers.
- Work with others on designing transportation plans to support internal organizations and external customers on traffic management issues.
- Process and create export documentation for International Customers & Internal Business Partners
- Required – successfully pass a credit check
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Friday, October 5, 2018