Problem Process Manager (Interim Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Huachuca, AZ
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
The Problem Process Manager supports the appointed organizational process owner for the delivery and measurement the Problem service management process. The process manager develops, maintains, and improves process activities to ensure the achievement of agreed upon service levels in alignment with established policy and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Establishes, documents, and refines the processes and procedures required to ensure quality service delivery
- Develops metrics and reporting methodologies to measure process performance and improvement
- Works directly with ITIL process analysts to mentor them in the gathering, interpretation, trending, and reporting of process related data
- Works directly with the Service Desk and other technical teams to understand developing trends across the incident, event, change and request fulfillment processes to identify candidates for Problem investigations and/or process improvement opportunities
- Works directly with the ITIL process expert to ensure process improvement initiatives align with best practice guidance within the ITIL process life-cycle and organizational goals
- Cooperates with other ITIL process managers to ensure inter-process activities are well maintained and transition smoothly across the ITIL process life-cycle
- Ensures organization is sufficiently trained to conduct Problem Management activities.
- Oversees Problem investigations to include assisting with root cause analysis, identification of Known Errors and corrective actions.
- Provides organizational leadership with analyses of the information collected through the execution of process activities and recommend courses of action for the purposes of making operational, tactical, or strategic decisions
- Prepares and presents to organizational leadership a monthly overview of process related metrics and activities, including but not limited to: Achievement of KPIs and in process improvement metrics; status of process improvement efforts underway or in the pipeline; ad hoc requirements as requested by the customer
- Additional duties as assigned
- HS + 5 years related experience
- ITIL Foundation certification required w/in 90 days of hire
- ITIL Intermediate required w/in 6 months of hire
- Experience working in a dynamic military environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent PC skills utilizing the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Interim Secret clearance required
Tuesday, September 11, 2018