Hudson Gate Partners
- New York City, NY
Global Private Equity firm is seeking a Marketing Assistant to support their new Head of Marketing.
- Heavy calendar maintenance; organize and arrange meetings; book conference rooms; greet and escort guests.
- Answer phones, take accurate and detailed messages; sort and distribute mail.
- Handle travel arrangements, domestic and international and process expenses.
- Prioritizes own work based on established deadlines, manages time and makes recommendations.
- Receives and screens phone calls and greets visitors. Exercises tact in dealing with callers and visitors.
- Creates letters, reports, memos, etc. Proofreads for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes.
Skills & Requirements:
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal; discrete demeanor;
- Ability to multi-task/prioritize and work under pressure. Manages time effectively, good attention to detail and organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines and set priorities for specific assignments;
- Strong interpersonal skills. Works effectively and efficiently independently and in a team. Interacts collaboratively with superiors and colleagues;
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook is required. InDesign is a plus
3-5 years of Administrative experience required.
Base salary- 70-90k DOE, plus bonus and generous benefits package.
Thursday, October 11, 2018