Client Relations Assistant
Hudson Gate Partners
- New York, NY
Global Asset Management Firm is seeking an Assistant to support their Head of Client Relations. Great opportunity to grow within a stable, successful institution.
- Supporting the Managing Director of Sales and his direct reports.
- Support in coordinating appointments: internal and external.
- Answering calls & prioritizing & directing inquiries.
- Complete travel arrangements for the entire sales team, preparing detailed itineraries.
- Manage ongoing work stream coordination with other departments.
- Plan events, group meetings, dinners, etc.
- Performs day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties including but not limited to word processing, copying, and data entry.
- Calendar management for team.
- Complete monthly expense reports.
- Assist with reports and presentations.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines, taking initiative to make rational decisions under pressure, exceptional communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Experience with calendaring for multiple executives or teams.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook email/ calendar skills.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously and succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, both internally and with clients.
Base- $70-$80k DOE, plus bonus and great benefits
Saturday, November 10, 2018