- First Chicago, IL, United States
Director of Solutions Consulting – Presales Systems Engineer
- Base $140K-$150K, OTE $215K (MBO’s split Individual and Revenue Goals)
- Support 3-4 ASD’s East of the Mississippi
- Remote location either in Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta (would consider anywhere USA, if candidate is strong player and willing to travel)
- Travel, up to 70%
- Reports to RVP Solutions Consulting
- Experience in Supply Chain Optimization and Planning, S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning), IBP (Integrated Business Planning)
- Supply Chain Management background/Process Manufacturing (CPG, Food & Beverage, Industrial Manufacturing)
In this role as an individual contributor, you will act as a trusted advisor to prospects, customers, partners, and internal stakeholders by providing leadership, experience, and credibility in successfully positioning enterprise solutions to supply chain business problems across target industries.
This is a remote position, requiring 70%+ of travel and desired candidate should live near a major US airport. We are open to candidates living and working remote from the following cities: Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX; Atlanta, GA, and Chicago, IL
- Over 1,500 employees and approx. $300M in revenues.
- New leadership. Energetic and Collaborative culture with mature operating principles.
- Analysts consider on par with SAP and Oracle.
- Numerous acquisitions with strong Integration Strategy.
- ·Strong Product Integration and plug in solutions into a single data model.
- Moving up Gartner’s Upper right quadrant
- Went private through Insight Venture Partners in 2015
- They have extensive platform to sell supply chain into multiple groups across the organization.
- Strong product portfolio of existing and new offerings.
- Cloud based software solutions provide real time visibility into some of the largest supply chains throughout the world.
- Understand target industry and customer’s business needs, develop insightful solution proposals and accurately articulate companies value proposition at the executive level
- Provide leadership throughout the sales process including the execution of customer discovery, sales presentations, product demonstrations, and in-depth workshops
- Knowledgeable in end-to-end visibility, collaboration, planning and execution processes
- Be able to deliver effective product demonstrations
- Build relationships and establish credibility with customers, partners, and internal team members
- Provide customer feedback to product management and marketing teams
- Knowledgeable in one or more of high tech, industrial products, oil & gas, or consumer industries
- Leverage company sales best practices to secure a repeatable process to drive sales opportunities and customer engagement activities
- Attend regional tradeshows/conferences/events as needed
- Supply chain management consulting and/or implementation project experience
- Industry experience in supply chain operations and/or business transformations
- Software pre-sales experience in supply chain and/or advanced planning solutions
- Strong sales presence and superior communication skills
- Establishes executive level relationships with customers
- Able to successfully managed complex sales processes
- Viewed as a leader and motivator by your team
- 4 year degree in a related field or equivalent in role experience
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills, with the ability to generate content (proposals, emails, edit/review contracts, etc).
- 7-10 years of experience managing complex sales cycles
- 5+ years experience in pre-selling SaaS based software solutions
- BA or BA degree preferred, MBA a plus
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time and work remotely
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
150K Base, $215K OTE