Mary Ann Markowitz & Associates
- Dallas, TX
We have a very cool company in the design/construction space that is seeking to add an ACCOUNTANT to their successful team.
- BEAUTIFUL brand-new offices near White Rock Lake that show off their unique style and exquisite design taste!
- The position is open due to healthy company growth, and this role will be the Controller’s “right-hand.” Great opportunity to LEVERAGE & GROW YOUR ACCOUNTING SKILLS!
- Their close-knit team environment has been a significant contributor to the company’s success, so they are looking for JUST THE RIGHT CANDIDATE that fits in, pitches in, AND loves to HAVE FUN TOO!
This newly created position will start off Accounts Payable focused, but you will have TO GROW the position as you master your clerical accounting tasks.
- High volume Accounts payable
- Light Accounts receivable
- Payroll & essential human resource duties
- Bank & GL Account Reconciliations
- Admin Support to Partners as needed
- Strong foundation/understanding of basic bookkeeping & accounting through education or experience
- 2+ yrs. experience processing high volume Accounts Payable in job cost environment
- Flexible CAN DO attitude & team player
- QuickBooks exp preferred
- BONUS if you are bilingual in Spanish
Thursday, September 13, 2018