- Irvine, CA
PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider is right across from the Irvine Spectrum with sweeping 10th floor views to inspire creativity. We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
At PriceSpider we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Product Manager to join our team. If you love working to bring real world value to many of the world’s largest brands, we would love to hear from you.
The Product Manager will be responsible for leading and developing an experienced team of technical professionals building and growing an unparalleled customer experience through product development and execution. The Product Manager will participate and lead a wide variety of activities including building and improving customer features, developing specifications in partnership with engineering and testing; understanding and driving stakeholder requirements and engagement. The successful Product Manager will place emphasis on quality, efficiency, on-time delivery and user engagement, while managing stakeholder expectations. The Product Manager is passionate about best practices, continuous improvement and expert at managing cross functional teams, removing impediments and facilitating consensus to achieve objectives.
- Oversee product management efforts
- Collaborates with Product Owners and other team members in Agile planning activities. Leads Product Roadmaps, Program Planning, Story Grooming and Story Planning meetings. Develops Agile documentation and distributes as required. Construct and maintain Project/Product Portfolio
- Works to promptly remove any obstacles to project progress
- Develops and tracks project plans and progress from inception to delivery to ensure requirements are delivered as scheduled. Issues status reports and keeps Stakeholders apprised of issues and risks in a timely manner
- Manages product backlog and prioritize based on the cost and the business value of the product
- Successfully obtains commitment from all involved parties on multi-disciplined projects
- Effectively manages stakeholder expectations
- Conduct risk analysis, documents and control risk
- Leads team in deconstruction of a project into a product backlog
- Carries out project life cycles leveraging Agile principles
- Understands and utilizes change management systems
- Gathers both internal and external data to develop decision making tools for products and projects
- Trend analysis of products to plan for strategic enhancements based on current usage of the product
- Build upon, refine and improve existing agile processes
- Guide team development efforts towards successful product delivery
- Analyzes product data and Agile metrics. Collaborates with others, uses data and knowledge gained to make recommendations for process improvements
- Mentors Product Team Members and provides guidance in Agile processes and Team interactions
- Must be comfortable interfacing with business stakeholders and executives, as well as technical counterparts, and able to seamlessly translate among all levels and functions
- Experience with developing and deploying software in a rapid delivery and agile environment for SaaS commercial products
- Understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, change management, quality assurance, and release management.
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with application lifecycle management systems
- Proven track record of managing SaaS products from ideation to execution to deployment
- Works with product team to determine resource requirements (people, equipment, materials) and estimate cost of such resources
- Ability to juggle/prioritize multiple critical products simultaneously
- Ability to write clear and concise product requirement documents
- Experience in conceptualizing and implementing products across multiple platforms and devices
- Strong understanding of user engagement, business goals and the ability to lead a team in converting those goals into product requirements and priorities
- Effective communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders; superior organizational and analytical skills
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Proven ability to manage budgets and maintain fiscal discipline
- Possesses ability to oversee training, research new technologies, and match requirements to deliverables
- Eligibility to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Experience with e-commerce websites and platforms, including digital market and brand integrity
- Commercial Software Product Experience
- Technical proficiency in both client and server-side technologies
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to lead, manage and achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Requires a minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of experience leading an agile Product organization or relevant experience
- BS degree (MS or MBA degree preferred) or equivalent experience required
This position is based in Irvine, CA, and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Friday, September 21, 2018