Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Buffalo, NY
Attention Public Accountants! You definitely want to check this out… Excellent opportunity to work with one of the top CPA and Consulting firms in the area. Our client is offering a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay and OUTSTANDING extra perks and benefits. Be sure to apply to learn more about this highly regarded company, their personal training and mentoring programs that foster continued growth and learning. This is a full-time, direct-hire position. Base pay range is 52-70k annually depending on years of experience!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Prepare clear and concise working papers and financial statements.
- Generate reports which identify and address areas of significant risk and evaluate overall effectiveness of operations.
- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Prepare complex client correspondence including recommendations, technical issues and proposals.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Deliver projects/engagements on time, within budget and to client's satisfaction.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Learn the rules, regulations, and code of professional conduct of the AICPA.
- Become familiar with pronouncements of the FASB, AICPA, GAO, and GASB.
What You’ll Need To Have:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- 2 to 6 years of relevant audit experience
- CPA certification or progression towards completing
- Experience working in public accounting
- Experience with accounting software and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer service skills, organizational skills, problem-solving skills and analytical skills
Wednesday, November 21, 2018