Manufacturing Process Improvement Engineer
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Clarence, NY
Remedy is assisting one of our manufacturing clients with filling their Manufacturing Process Improvement Engineer position! This is a full-time direct-hire opportunity with top-notch benefits including 100% company paid medical insurance premiums. Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
Who may apply: American Citizens. (Dual citizenship, visa holders and permanent green card holders are not eligible)
What You'll Be Doing:
- Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing and capital projects in the plant.
- Provides input and analysis of projects for annual capital budget.
- Utilizing knowledge of fabrication, tooling and production equipment capabilities, and assembly methods develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing processes.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arranges for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Develops comprehensive manufacturing processes for new and existing machining centers.
- Using data mining techniques in AS400 analyzes processes to identify root causes of loss of flow.
- Identifies, recommends and implements continuous improvement opportunities.
- Support/implement cross training initiatives as required.
What You'll Need To Have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- At least 5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Hands on experience with implementing manufacturing techniques
Monday, November 19, 2018