Mechanical Engineer / Direct Hire / Days / Geneva / $85-100K
Remedy’s Professional Division is currently recruiting for a full-time, direct-hire Mechanical Engineer position on the day shift in Geneva, NY.
*No visa sponsorship available now or in the future.
Our client is a world-class manufacturer that has more than 17,000 employees worldwide.
We are currently looking for a well-rounded Mechanical Engineer who has demonstrated the abilities to design processes and equipment, manage capital, and optimize manufacturing processes to achieve better performance.
• Oversee the installation, operation, maintenance and repair of manufacturing equipment such as conveying systems, automated stacking equipment, batching operations and combustion furnace operations
• Support mechanical utilities such as fire protection, compressed air, cooling water, purity water and high vacuum systems
• Read, modify and create technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated models
• Provide training and technical support to Maintenance and Production Departments
• Investigate equipment failures and make recommendations for solutions to manufacturing processes
• Generate mechanical requirements and estimates for projects and equipment upgrades
• Initiate and lead capitol projects and drive to completion while keeping on task with budget and schedule.
• Work with contractors, vendors and suppliers to complete assigned project work
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 3-5 years of work experience as a mechanical engineer in manufacturing
• AutoCad, SolidWorks or equivalent design software
• Project management skills leading multiple concurrent projects, general working knowledge of OSHA requirements
• Flexible and able to respond quickly to changing job demands and prioritize multiple responsibilities
This position will pay $85-100K
Large company with room to grow. This company offers a comprehensive benefit package after 30 days
Jinelle has worked as a recruiter since 2010, focusing on direct placement positions at the highly skilled and supervisory level, and specializing in the area of manufacturing. Jinelle is a board member of the National Human Resources Association and the chairperson of Professional Recruiters of Rochester. She also works as a freelance writer/copy editor and has written for the Democrat and Chronicle and (585) Magazine.