Quality Program Manager
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Clarence, NY
Remedy is assisting one of our manufacturing clients with filling their Quality Program Manager position! This is a full-time direct-hire opportunity with top-notch benefits including 100% company paid medical insurance premiums. Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
Who may apply: American Citizens. (Dual citizenship, visa holders and permanent green card holders are not eligible)
What You'll Be Doing:
- Maintain and improve MP Quality Program. Perform planning activities, including implementation of policies, procedures, and requirements as necessary.
- Performs liaison function between Manufacturing, QA/QC, Supply Chain and Engineering with heavy inputs to insure requirements or special quality requirements are met.
- Oversee MP Program compliance training
- Supervise MP Quality Assurance personnel
- Administer non-conformances through closure
- Facilitate sustainable corrective and preventive actions
- Facilitate internal audits
- Act as company liaison for Customer and Government compliance audits
- Maintain MP Approved Supplier List and qualify new suppliers
- Audit MP suppliers and manage supplier surveillance
- Identify, perform and document risk management activities
- May review drawings and specifications on individual jobs as necessary to mitigate non-compliance
- Identify quality assurance capital equipment needs
- Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need To Have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- At least 4 years' of industry experience
- Supervisory experience
Monday, November 19, 2018