Quality Inspector - 1st shift
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Lima, NY
Position: Quality Inspector – Direct Hire – 1st Shift
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type QA - Quality Control, Manufacturing
Education High School
Pay 16.00-18.00/hr. based on experience
Hours Monday – Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Manages Others No
Required Travel No
Experience: 1 year minimum in a quality inspection role, must be able to read blueprints and use basic measuring equipment
- Uses standard measurement equipment to perform inspections against blueprint call outs
- Performs audits of material, product and process.
- Collects data and performs capability studies and reports results for existing and new products/ materials. This includes data collection and the coordination of the testing and trials.
- Complies with IS0 9001-2008 standards
- Maintains records of outgoing finished goods certifications.
- Initiates non-conformance and corrective actions for nonconforming products, processes or raw materials.
- 1 year minimum quality inspection experience in a manufacturing setting required
- Must be able to read blueprints and use basic measurement equipment
- HSD/GED Required
- Basic math skills with an emphasis on SPC (statistical process control)
- Organized individual with an emphasis on accountability.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office specifically (Excel, Word)
- Able to follow through on assignments and complete tasks within an acceptable time frame and communicate outcome effectively.
- A task oriented individual who is capable of prioritizing different level tasks. Must be able to multitask and change direction easily as priorities change.
- Able to communicate well and have good listening skills to assist in resolving conflict.
- Self directed and able to work independently requiring minimal supervision.
- Regularly seeks feedback on performance and ability to recognize need for change.
Tuesday, October 30, 2018