ROI Search Group
- Indianapolis, IN
ROI Search Group is an executive recruiting and consulting firm based in Indianapolis with work nationwide. With a belief that people are an organization’s most important asset, the approach to both company and candidate screening to acquire the most qualified talent in the life science and healthcare sector is unique by design. Drawing upon seasoned experience, ROISG’s proprietary methods provide a better understanding of client goals, job requirements and company culture.
Our client, long-term care pharmacy is in search of a high-performing and experienced Pharmacy Supervisor. This role will be managing a team and partnering with the Pharmacy Director to lead the day to day operations within the facility. The best candidate will have strong and proven leadership experience previously managing a large team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supervise and direct the work of pharmacy technicians, interns, and ancillary staff. Assist with training of new and existing employees.
- Coordinate with team members to develop efficient workflow models and practices to provide accurate and prompt care while ensuring all orders and auxiliary tasks are completed in a timely and effective manner.
- Lead and assist with the development policies and procedures to enhance the quality, safety, and efficiency of workflow operations.
- Monitor, report, and assist in the resolution of all quality-related errors and events. Partner with team members to resolve questions/issues with the delivery of care to patients and facilities.
- Work as a licensed pharmacist as needed to assist all areas of the pharmacy which include order, product, and packaging verification. Provide all possible clinical drug information and research products as requested by client facilities.
Candidate must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy required, Masters or PharmD preferred.
- Active Indiana Pharmacist License
- Previous experience working in a Long-term Care Pharmacy
- Previous management experience required.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9a-5p. However, you must have the availability to work weekends and on-call, as needed.
Thursday, November 1, 2018