Sundial Software is currently recruiting a Server Engineer for a direct hire position for one of a rapidly growing IT service related customers.
Senior Systems Engineer
Our client is on the search for a team player, someone who speaks plain English to the customer but understands the technical aspect as well. Customer satisfaction is imperative: think Disney, Zappos, and HyVee. You have to be a self-starter, independent thinker, like creating documentation and standard operating procedures, and have the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at a rapid pace.
This is a full-time position with benefits based out of Madison, WI. There will be some on-call and after-hours work. Must communicate extremely well, enjoy helping people, and understand how to troubleshoot technical problems.
The ideal candidate will:
• Design and implement VMware and Hyper-V virtualized environments;
• Configure single and multi-site Windows Active Directory domains;
• Be the go-to technical engineer for first and second level engineers;
• Understand the difference between vCenter, vMotion, & vSphere and when to use them;
• Understand how and when to create GPO and GPP and when to use them, how FSMO roles should be configured, and how AD sites are used;
• Be able to configure and support Office 365;
• Need to be able to create and follow procedures, processes, and documentation;
• Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, and network problems.
Must have a minimum of five years of experience in a senior technical, customer service position, be self-motivated, ambitious, intelligent, detail-oriented, and want to be part of a fun, hard-working team. Need to be able to handle occasional stress and juggle multiple projects or crises at the same time.