Software Engineer - Sales Analytics
- Boston, MA
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer to help shape the growth of their sales analytics platform. Be a part of a close-knit engineering team that utilizes modern technologies and software development methods to create robust products serving near real-time business metrics to 20,000+ users around the world.
If you want to join a team of motivated engineers and solve fun technical challenges to help our customers build successful businesses, this could the place for you!
In this role, you'll...
- Work on an autonomous Scrum team in an exciting, collaborative environment focused on building high-value, reliable, and scalable SaaS products.
- Design and develop true full-stack solutions.
- Web application development in Python and Django
- Extract Transform Load (ETL) pipeline in Python
- Frontend UI/UX in JS/CoffeeScript/HTML/CSS
- Backend REST APIs in Django and AWS
- Distributed systems with AWS, Celery, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Continuous integration/deployment with Jenkins
- Ship code on your first day, and every day.
We're looking for…
- 3-4 years experience developing full-stack web applications.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering, computer science, and distributed systems; Python expertise is a plus.
- Extensive experience building and maintaining back-end application infrastructures, including debugging and performance tuning.
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Knockout, Foundation, etc.) and front-end build pipeline tools.
- Interest in AWS, GCP, or similar cloud computing platforms.
Our clients are equal employment opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY LIVING IN OR WILLING TO RELOCATE TO BOSTON PLEASE. UNFORTUNATELY, SPONSORSHIP OF ANY KIND IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Monday, December 3, 2018