- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is hiring a Programmer Analyst to join their technology team in Los Angeles. This role works primarily, but not exclusively, with Salesforce.
- Analyze and provide solutions for complex tasks and projects, providing design documentation as required
- Actively collaborate with team members, QA, and product owners in an Agile scrum environment on projects in order to deliver high quality and efficient solution
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Exhibit solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Exhibit excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Bachelor's degree or above; degrees in Computer Science preferred; can be substituted with relevant experience
- 2 years of experience required in the Salesforce development and configuration environments, to include: Lightning Components, Visualforce (controllers, markup language, etc.), Apex development language, Triggers, Visualforce, HTML5 and REST/SOAP web services.
- Understanding of MVC design pattern.
- Experience writing SOQL and SOSL queries, use Workbench, Data Loader.
- Experience working within agile development methodologies.
- Ability to provide technical support to existing in-house applications.
Friday, November 8, 2019