Senior Developer - Financial Services
- El Segundo, CA
Our client is looking for a Software Developer (SQL, .Net) to join their application development team.
- Understanding of Fixed Income, Derivative, Equity instruments and analytic systems is required for this role.
- This individual should have the technical proficiency in a cross-technology production environment and should be adept in writing SQL commands, write stored procedures, create SSIS packages, SSRS reports and navigating relational databases to resolve investment data issues.
- This individual should have some knowledge of Visual Studio .Net and programming with C#, ASP.Net
- Track, execute, resolve, and report on support and enhancement requests, in a timely and thorough manner.
- Resolve periodic production support issues as they arise.
- Make recommendations that lead to efficiency related opportunities and outcomes.
- Strong SQL query skills and experience with SQL Server relational databases and tools
- Experience in SSIS/SSRS preferred
- Experience in C#, ASP .Net, MVC
- Strong understanding of investment data, Equity, Fixed income and Derivatives instruments and analytics
- Familiarity with TFS or any other source code versioning system
- CFA or work toward a CFA is a plus
Friday, November 8, 2019