Desktop Support Technician
- Century City, CA
Our client is looking for a Desktop Support Technician to join their team for a 6 month contract.
- Responsible for providing initial support toemployees via phone, email and deskside.
- Provide remote and desk side assistance to resolve incidents within SLAs.
- Conduct advanced troubleshooting of hardware and software problems.
- Identify persistent problems and recurring failures in the environment and drive them to resolution by working with the appropriate IT teams and product owners.
- Document all incidents, service requests and problems in ServiceNow ITSM tool.
- Document troubleshooting steps, hardware specifications and/or software versions prior to escalating incidents to reduce duplication of efforts by other IT teams.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to incidents and requests.
- Identify Knowledge articles and frequently asked questions for end-users and internal IT.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Desktop Support
- Advance experience with MS Outlook/Exchange
- Advance experience with Active Directory Users and Computers
- In TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- MS Windows 10 and Mac OS X operating systems
- Must be comfortable providing high-level desktop/application support to VIPs and executives
- Must have a strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills
Friday, November 8, 2019
$25 / Hour