Senior DevOps Engineer
- Century City, CA
Our client is currently seeking a talented and motivated Software Development Engineer in Infrastructure (SDEI)!
The ideal candidate enjoys and thrives in working with a variety of tools, languages, systems and architectures while building and improving features and the speed and reliability of our core services and systems. You will work with everything from payment systems to our core in creating robust and highly scalable software systems that handle high demand.
- You will work as a member of the Infrastructure Team, bringing an experienced and pragmatic security-focused point of view to all projects.
- You will build systems and tools that help all of Engineering to write and deploy more secure code.
- You will spend at least 50% of your working hours writing code for tools and systems that support the engineering team.
- You will participate in all Infrastructure projects (not just security-related) as a well-rounded Infrastructure/DevOps generalist.
- Strong in at least one programming language. Node.js), Python or Ruby are great.
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Passion for security or crypto-related topics
- Passion for CI/CD and related topics
- Familiarity with public cloud providers (AWS)
- Ability to think creatively and invent new solutions to tough cutting-edge problems
Friday, November 8, 2019