- Playa Vista, CA
Our client is looking to add a highly experienced Data Scientist to their team.
- Understand business stakeholders' needs and translate those into a data insights program with solutions for each stakeholder
- Deliver on data analytics and insights by planning and performing end-to-end analysis: including aggregating and processing data, exploring data, building and validating predictive models, and presenting to business.
- Analyze our existing data model/structure and provide recommendations to the Tech team for optimization to support our data strategy
- Design and implement statistical algorithms and predictive analysis
- Explain data analytics and data science findings and machine learning models to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with Data Analysts, Product Managers and Software Engineers to gather data insight requirements, set goals and influence the product roadmap.
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of industry experience in predictive analysis and modeling, data analysis and science
- 3+ years of industry experience in data analytics
- Knowledge of data engineering, database architecture and ETL process
- Experience building ML models
- Proficient in either Python or R or both.
- Experience using ML libraries such as scikit-learn, caret
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks and toolsets
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL
- Experience using data visualization tools.
- Experience presenting data findings
- PhD in computer science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics, Bio-Engineering/Science field
- 6+ years of industry experience in predictive analysis and modeling, data analysis and science
- 4+ years of industry experience in data analytics
- Proven ability to tackle business problems with data science solutions
- Expert programming skills in Python and/or R
- Ability to develop analytic plans for data modeling process
- Ability to accurately determine correlations
- Experience with AWS data technologies such as Redshift, S3, Data Pipeline
- Experience with Tableau
Friday, November 8, 2019