IT Software Trainer - Law Firm
- New York, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Software Trainer to join their IT team in the New York City office. This position will be located in the New York Office and also support Chicago office as needed.
- The Software Trainer will be responsible for providing classroom, individual and automated software training to the firm's attorneys and staff.
- They will assist in developing training programs and customizing training materials such as online learning modules, software manuals and quick reference guides which will enable the lawyers and staff to best utilize the Firm's technology.
- Candidates with previous training experience in Microsoft Office, NetDocuments, Best Authority and Adobe Acrobat as well as other legal-specific software packages will be strongly preferred.
- Experience creating eLearning modules with Captivate and/or Articulate is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, document management systems, computer hardware functions, PC operation and a range of software applications
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve application problems
- Law firm experience preferred; bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
Friday, November 8, 2019