Senior Quantitative Developer - Financial Services
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is looking for a Senior Quantitative Developer to join their application development team in developing and supporting the company's proprietary applications, quantitative models and analytics framework.
- Assist in the design, development, and support of proprietary analytics systems.
- Assist in the development, and support of quantitative modeling.
- Provide support for ad hoc requests from business units.
- Participate in system design and architecture discussions.
- Interface directly with end users to determine system requirements.
- Assist in documentation of systems and processes.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or related software engineering field.
- Working experience in developing systems for capital markets and asset management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience using Microsoft .NET.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Minimum 8 years of experience developing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and VBA.
- Experience with Bloomberg API, INTEX API preferred.
- Knowledge in Structured Finance Products preferred.
- Working experience with residential mortgage loan databases preferred.
Friday, November 8, 2019