- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is looking to add a Database Analyst to their IT team in Downtown Los Angeles.
A qualified candidate should be a mid-level developer-analyst who can enhance the client's support capability and has strong working knowledge in T-SQL, Microsoft Reporting Services, Data Modeling and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services.
- Plan, design, develop and test software solutions either as an individual or as a member of a project team
- Provide support and enhancements to the application architecture of mission critical systems, including overnight support when necessary
- Propose technology recommendations that will ultimately provide value to clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience working in a Developer/Analyst role involving business user interaction
- 1-3 years of experience working with the following tools:
- Microsoft SQL development (T-SQL, stored procedures, views) with SQL Server 2017 or higher.
- Microsoft Reporting Services development
- Data Modeling
- ETL development using Microsoft Integration services(SSIS)
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Data Warehousing experience using Kimball Methodology
- Microsoft Office SharePoint (MOSS) experience
- UI development experience in one or more of: WPF, MVVM, Prism/Unity, C#
- Familiarity and experience with web service deployment (using IIS)
Friday, November 8, 2019