Sr. Mobile Developer
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is looking for an experienced mobile developer to join their team.
- Design, document and implement the following: Technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement, client-side mobile applications, and object-oriented REST architectures for mobile applications.
- Collaborate on and design of mobile applications.
- Ensure cross-platform application compatibility with dominant mobile platforms.
- Troubleshoot and performance tune mobile/mobile-web applications.
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
- Proficient in building cross-platform native applications with React Native Framework
- Understanding and experience with the following:
- React.js and its core principles
- Application design and development for iOS using Objective-C and Android using Java
- Rich Internet Application development.
- Native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Automated testing suites, like Jest
- Architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- RESTful APIs
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Continuous Integration \ Development approaches and tools (Git, bamboo etc)
- Agile methodologies
- Change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect
- Debugging application issues.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience in the IT/Technology industry
- 5+ years of experience developing mobile or Rich Internet Applications
- 2 + years or objective c or React Native development experience
Friday, November 8, 2019