Senior .NET Full Stack Developer
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team.
The primary role of the Full Stack Developer is to maintain and enhance the platform that the client delivers to its internal professionals and external clients.
A Full Stack Developer completes custom programming assignments and special projects in a fast-paced, agile environment to meet the needs of the internal teams and customers.
- Complete custom programming assignments as a participant in an agile (scrum) development team.
- Collaborate with other developers, IT, and end-users during software development
- Understand technical design and execute software design and development
- Support, and help document software functionality
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards
- Maintain and support internally developed technical solutions
- Maintain a commitment to quality and professionally raise concerns about quality or performance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- C# development skills
- .NET development Skills
- Business Objects skills
- AJAX development skills
- MVC development
- JQuery Development
- Angular2 Development
Friday, November 8, 2019