- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is looking for a software trainer who will be responsible for providing classroom, individual and automated software training to the firm's attorneys and staff. The trainer will assist in developing training programs and customizing training materials such as online learning modules, software manuals and quick reference guides which will enable the lawyers and staff to best utilize the company's technology.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, document management systems, computer hardware functions, PC operation and a range of software applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team; excellent skills to transfer knowledge in efficient, pleasant and effective ways
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve application problems willingness to work under pressure and a willingness to learn new programs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
Friday, November 8, 2019