- Playa Vista, CA
Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team in Playa Vista.
- Create, design, document and communicate technical solutions
- Manage architectural consistency across the systems
- Drive technical deep-dive sessions with internal and external clients
- Partner with Product, Sales and Commercial teams and get involved in driving external facing partnerships/collaborations to ensure customer success
- Develop feasibility assessments for new study opportunities
- Provide best practice recommendations with technical tradeoffs and risk assessment
- Understand the client's strategic and competitive position and help deliver products that are recognized as best in industry
- Computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of hands-on architecture and design experience with SaaS and cloud applications
- Experience producing technical assets and writing documentation.
- Experience leading technical sessions with internal and external clients
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Advanced degrees in engineering, computer science, or related technical field
- 5+ years of direct experience working with a wide variety of cloud technologies, developing business/commercial applications and designing solutions
- Expert in at least one of the following: Database, DevOps, Serverless computing, SaaS, Machine learning, etc.
- Understanding of conduct of clinical trials
- Experience in Clinical Trials and/or life science industry
- Experience working closely with internal/external clients to derive value added services, implementation approaches and delivery methods.
- Demonstrated ability of architecting and managing SDLC of multiple technical projects with both internal teams and external client teams
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences from engineers to C-level executives.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to SaaS
- Understanding of the current state of architecture frameworks (i.e. TOGAF), development frameworks (i.e. Node.js, React.js, Angular.js Vue.js, Spring) cloud technologies, Continuous Integration/Deployment, architectural patterns, security, compliance and delivery methods.
- Understanding of regulatory framework for software delivery
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Life Science and/or Clinical trials industry is a plus
Friday, November 8, 2019