Systems Engineer - Financial Services
- Los Angeles, CA
The System Administrator will be responsible for the planning, designing, installing, testing, monitoring, and ongoing administration of the firm’s information technology infrastructure. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability, while adhering to security best practices for network and systems hardening.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Research, plan, install, configure and test new operational systems and infrastructure.
- Enhance, maintain, and test backup and redundancy strategies.
- Create and maintain infrastructure documentation and procedures.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- BS in MIS, CS, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a system administrator.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with switches, firewalls, and other network equipment,
- Cisco and Palo Alto Networks preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Windows Server.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with VMware.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Experience working with AWS or Azure.
- Experience with NetApp storage preferred.
- Experience working in a regulated environment where security and audit protocols are enforced.
- Experience documenting and defining processes.
- Experience with Power Shell or other scripting languages preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify problems and offer solutions.
Friday, November 8, 2019